The primary purpose of Worldwide Oilfield Machine, Inc. is to provide products and services that meet the customer’s needs and provide them with value. This philosophy will create gainful work for our employees and a profit for our stakeholders. Worldwide Oilfield Machine, Inc. is dedicated to providing the best possible product and/or service to its customers by having well-trained, enthusiastic employees and the effective implementation of this management system.
It is the POLICY of Worldwide Oilfield Machine, Inc. to :
- Operate in a safe, consistent and economical manner
- Maintain conformance to the documented quality management system, including the applicable industry codes, standards and/or specifications and customer-specified requirements
- Maintain compliance to statutory and regulatory requirements
- Prevent nonconformities at all stages of design and manufacturing by implementing the requirements of this manual and supporting procedures
- Ensure customer satisfaction
- Foster an environment of continual improvement
- Communicate this policy throughout Worldwide Oilfield Machine, Inc. and ensure that it is understood
- Aggressively pursue the Mitigation of Systemic Risk™ through the implementation of this management system
- Monitor and periodically review the management system, including stated objectives, and this policy for suitability and effectiveness
Worldwide Oilfield Machine, Inc. (WOM, Inc.) is committed to protecting the environment by minimizing environmental impacts of our operations. This commitment extends to our staff, our customers, and the community in which we operate.
To minimize environmental pollution from our activities, products, and services, we shall:
- Comply with all applicable environmental regulations;
- Engage in sound reuse and recycling practices and exploring feasible opportunities to minimize the amount of waste generated;
- Use energy efficiently throughout our operations;
- Train all of our staff on environmental program and empower them to contribute and participate; and
- Continually improve over time by striving to measure our environmental impacts and by setting goals to reduce these impacts each year.
Health and Safety Policy
Worldwide Oilfield Machine, Inc. (WOM) is committed to providing a safe and healthy workplace for its employees, customers, and visitors while managing out operations in a responsible manner.
WOM will strive to improve our health and safety performance continuously by adhering to the following policy objectives:
- Developing and improving programs and procedures to ensure compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Ensuring that personnel are properly trained n safe work procedures.
- Taking appropriate action to minimize hazards or change conditions that endanger health and safety.
- Considering occupational health and safety factors in all operating decisions, including those related to planning and expansion.
- Encouraging personal accountability and emphasizing compliance with standards and conformity with WOM policies and best practices during employee training and in performance reviews.