Product Specifications & Features
- Available in sizes 1-13/16″ to 7-1/16″
- Working pressure ratings of 3,000 to 15,000 psi
- Metal to Metal and Elastomeric Sealing
- Bi-Directional, Downstream Sealing
- Spec – API-6A
- NACE – MR-01-75
- PSL – 3G
- PR – 2
- Material Class – AA to HH-NL
- Temperature – L + X (-50º F to 350º F)
- The gate-and-seat assembly seals in both directions.
- The gate and seat can be reversed for increased service life.
- Sealing at gate-to-gate is metal-to-metal
- All WOM gate valves feature a metal bonnet seal. “Model 500” in 3,000 and 10,000 PSI pressure rating.
- Superior finish on Gate and Seats
- Stem metal-to-metal backseat with Bonnet to isolate stem packing and allows stem packing to be replaced while valve is under pressure.
Grease Injection Fitting
- Grease injection fitting located in bonnet, eliminating body penetration
- Bearing cap grease fitting allows positive bearing lubrication
- Grease port can be used to test the back seat integrity.
One-Piece Seat and Gate Design
- Bi-Directional sealing, Seat-to-Body and Gate-to-Seat
- Solid slab gate means reliable sealing with easy field replacement.
- No special tools required to replace the gate and seat.
Wedge Guide Design
- The Unique Wedge Guide design protects the Seat seal from damage and exposure to well pressure.
- Body pocket Seal sealing area is protected from foreign particles entering and damaging the area.
- Seat Assembly is locked in place providing a perfect downstream seal.
The Model 500 Gate Valves prove versatility and interchangeability necessary for a wide range of demanding flow control applications, including manifolds and Christmas trees. The body and the bonnet are constructed of forged steel for maximum reliability and safety.
For severe applications, weld-clad corrosion-resistant alloy linings can be applied to base forgings for maximum protection for the valve’s internal service area.
Model 500 Gate Valves are also available in FORGED STAINLESS STEEL.