Product Specifications & Features
- Built to Client Specifications: WOM’s subsea connectors use hydraulically actuated Collet segments or lock rings to connect to the hub and generate pre-load. A self-locking taper on the Cam ring enables the connector to maintain pre-load without the need for locking pressure
- Quality Ensured: WOM’s API-certified subsea connectors conforms to API guidelines and are have undergone independent design verification by DnV-GL
- Industry Certified: WOM’s subsea connectors are qualified to API 6A & 17D (ISO 13628-4) requirements
Subsea connectors are one of the most critical parts of any subsea system, as they are required to seal under heavy loads.
- 18 ¾-10K Connector with 13 5/8-10K (or) 18 ¾-10K API STDD Top
- Hydraulic gasket retention & release mechanism
WOM’s subsea connectors can be deployed in a variety of applications.
- Wellhead / XT Connector: used to join and seal a subsea tree to a subsea wellhead
- Riser adaptor / EDP /LRP Connector: Hydraulically-operated connector that joins the LMRP to the top of the lower BOP stack
- Flowline/Jumper Connector: Hydraulically-operated connector that joins the LMRP to the top of the lower BOP stack