Well Test Valves
- Dual Seal Technology: WOM’s Well Test Valves take full advantage of the Magnum design providing a bi-directional, thru-conduit, upstream and downstream seal
- Designed for Convenience: WOM’s Surface Safety Valves (SSV) and Wireline Cutting Gate Valves are enclosed in a protective frame to protect the valve during use
- Ultimate Reliability: WOM’s SSV’s and Wireline Cutting Gate Valves are trusted by oilfield operators throughout the industry to reliably close and cut under any condition
Both the SSV and the Wireline Cutting Gate Valve meet API standards and can be provided with a variety of connections including hammer lug unions, Graylocks, API 16A hubs or API 6A flanges.
- SSV’s can be configured with a manually operating hydraulic pump or a hydraulic control unit with Emergency Shut Down system
- The Wireline Cutting Gate Valve is capable of cutting braided line or slick line up to 7/32″ in diameter and provides a single point cut to ensure a reliable seal after cutting
- Easy to Operate: WOM’s Modular Flowhead uses a tubing swivel to allow for string rotation without the need for rotation of the flowhead itself
- Designed for Convenience: WOM’s Solid Block Flowhead Systems are designed with the choke and kill line outlets at a downward angle in order to satisfy minimum space requirements
- Highly Reliable & Versatile: WOM Flowheads can be supplied with any connection type and are manufactured, assembled and tested as a complete field unit
WOM offers both Modular Flowheads and Solid Block Flowhead Systems.
- Removable crash frame included to provide protection for valves and actuators
- All valves are single-piece slab gate valves with hard faced surfaces
- Magnum Technology: WOM’s Choke Manifolds incorporate Magnum Gate Valves which have set the industry standard for reliability
- Designed for Convenience: WOM offers Choke Manifolds in five valve rectangular and four valve diamond patterns for limited space on offshore rigs
- Highly Customizable: WOM custom designs and builds Choke Manifolds to virtually any client specification
Magnum Technology Center Well Test Equipment
- Versatile Engineering: Magnum Technology Center’s (MTC) Trailer-Mounted Test Package offers a completely configurable design on a compact and trailer system which contains both testing equipment and operating facilities
- Designed for Convenience: MTC offers an extensive catalog of onshore and offshore well test equipment that has been specifically designed to be as compact and easily deploy-able as possible
- Ultimate Reliability: As part of the WOM Group, MTC has full access to the resources and engineering capacity of WOM and makes liberal use of Magnum valves in all of its well test equipment
MTC designs and manufactures complete equipment packages for well testing & production and managed pressure drilling services. For more detail of MTC’s well test offering, visit their site here.