Product Specifications & Features
- Built to Client Specifications: WOM’s Horizontal Subsea Trees can be customized to customer requirement
- Convenient Design: WOM’s Horizontal Subsea Trees feature horizontally-positioned primary valves allows for easy access for tubing retrieval and workover intervention operations, without requiring the tree to be removed
- Industry Certified: WOM’s fully vertically integrated manufacturing process allows for complete supervision in every step of the process to produce API-certified subsea trees
Horizontal subsea trees can be used both in both template and satellite solutions.
- Tubing hanger features metal-to-metal seal
- Guide funnel to enable running without guide wires
- Optional protective structure is available
Horizontal subsea trees are custom-engineered to customer’s requirements.
- Rated for working pressures of 5,000 PSI and 10,000 PSI
- Can be installed with tubing or drill string
- Production and Annulus bores of sizes 5” X 2” and 4” X 2”