Product Specifications & Features
- Dual Seal Technology: Magnum Mud Gate Valve has a Unique bi-directional sealing design which provides a thru-conduit, upstream and downstream seal which creates a pressure-energized balance between the slab gate and seat assemblies when subjected to line pressure
- Engineered to Surpass: Magnum Mud Gate Valve’s T-slot stem and gate connection allows the gate to “float” between seats without misalignment of the stem under pressure. Centralized stem threads and t-nut combined with t-slot gate reduce the overall torque needed to cycle the valve
- Unmatched Precision: Magnum Mud Gate Valve is designed in a way that Gate and seat faces are hard faced and polished to 1-2 RMS allowing for a positive metal-to-metal seal
- Increased Service Life: Body cavity is exposed to line pressure only while the valve is being cycled, ensuring better lubricant retention, less exposure to line contaminants and longer service life with less maintenance
- Features WOM’s patented Dual Seal™ system
- Through-Conduit Seal in full open and full closed positions
- Through-Conduit seal eliminates the turbulence experienced in paddle gate mud valves
- Skirt seat prevents contaminants from entering the valve body cavity
- Can be easily serviced in-line and all internal components can be inspected and replaced.
WOM’s Mud Gate Valves are specifically designed for mud, cement, fracturing, and water service.
- Available in sizes 1-13/16” to 5”
- Available in working pressures from 3,000 PSI through 15,000 PSI
- WOM Mud Valves can be supplied with flange, hammer union, hub, threaded, or butt weld ends
- All WOM Mud Valves meet or exceed the requirements of API 6A