Product Specifications & Features
- Built to Client Specifications: WOM’s Vertical Subsea Trees can be customized to customer requirement
- Convenient Design: WOM’s Vertical Subsea Trees mono-bore subsea trees do not require a wireline plug and can be run on drill pipe or tubing with an umbilical
- Industry Certified: WOM’s fully vertically integrated manufacturing process allows for complete supervision in every step of the process to produce API-certified subsea trees
Vertical subsea trees are available in mono-bore and dual bore configurations.
- Mono-bore construction with WOM Patented Magnum Gate Valves
- Annulus access valve in dual bore enables direct monitoring of annulus
Vertical subsea trees are custom-engineered to customer’s requirements.
- Available in mono-bore bores sizes of 3”, 5” ( 13 5/8) and 7” ( 18 ¾)
- Rated for working pressures of 5,000 PSI, 6,500 PSI and 10,000 PSI
- Dual bore – Production bore available in sizes of 5” and 4” with a 2″ annulus