Product Specifications & Features
- Easy to Operate: WOM’s Modular Flowhead uses a tubing swivel to allow for string rotation without the need for rotation of the flowhead itself
- Designed for Convenience: WOM’s Solid Block Flowhead Systems are designed with the choke and kill line outlets at a downward angle in order to satisfy minimum space requirements
- Highly Reliable & Versatile: WOM Flowheads can be supplied with any connection type and are manufactured, assembled and tested as a complete field unit
WOM offers both Modular Flowheads and Solid Block Flowhead Systems.
- Removable crash frame included to provide protection for valves and actuators
- All valves are single-piece slab gate valves with hard faced surfaces
- Chokes- WOM provides chokes (adjustable and positive) with pressure ratings ranging from 5,000 psi to 20,000 psi.
- Choke Manifolds, WOM specializes in the design and manufacture of manifold systems for use in well test operations with pressure ratings up to 20,000 psi.
- Solid Block Flowhead Systems- The WOM Flowhead is a solid block surface control head designed for use in well testing, perforating, and wireline operations.
- Modular Flowheads- The WOM Modular Flowhead is a light weight surface control head designed for use in testing, perforating, and wireline operations.
- Magnum Gate Valves- WOM’s Magnum Gate Valves are the industry’s most reliable bi-directional gate valves for well control during drilling, testing, and production operations.
- Surface Safety Valves- The WOM Surface Safety Valve (SSV) is a hydraulically actuated, fail-safe close gate valve for use in well testing, perforating, and wireline operations offshore.
- Wireline Cutting Gate Valves- The WOM Wireline Cutting Gate Valve is a hydraulically actuated, solid block gate valve designed for use when performing wireline operations on offshore platforms.
WOM Flowheads are suitable for well testing, perforating and wireline operations and can be customized to customer specifications
- Solid Block Flowheads available in sizes from 1-13/16″ to 6-3/8″ and pressure ratings of 5,000 PSI, 10,000 PSI and 15,000 PSI
- Modular Flowheads available in sizes from 2-1/16″ to 3-/8″ and pressure ratings of 5,000 PSI, 10,000 PSI and 15,000 PSI